2026年9月21日月曜日

2004: ユニタリマトリックス(行列)のユニタリマトリックス(行列)によるコンジュゲート(共役)はユニタリである

<このシリーズの前の記事 | このシリーズの目次 | このシリーズの次の記事>

ユニタリマトリックス(行列)のユニタリマトリックス(行列)によるコンジュゲート(共役)はユニタリであることの記述/証明

話題


About: マトリックス(行列)たちスペース(空間)

この記事の目次


開始コンテキスト



ターゲットコンテキスト



  • 読者は、任意のユニタリマトリックス(行列)の任意のユニタリマトリックス(行列)によるコンジュゲート(共役)はユニタリであるという命題の記述および証明を得る。

オリエンテーション


本サイトにてこれまで議論された定義たちの一覧があります。

本サイトにてこれまで議論された命題たちの一覧があります。


本体


1: 構造化された記述


ここに'構造化された記述'のルールたちがある

エンティティ(実体)たち:
\(M\): \(\in \{\text{ 全てのユニタリマトリックス(行列)たち }\}\)
\(N\): \(\in \{\text{ 全てのユニタリマトリックス(行列)たち }\}\)
//

ステートメント(言明)たち:
\(N M N^{- 1} \in \{\text{ 全てのユニタリマトリックス(行列)たち }\}\)
//


2: Proof


Whole Strategy: Step 1: see that \(N M N^{- 1}\) is valid; Step 2: see that \((N M N^{- 1})^* = (N M N^{- 1})^{- 1}\).

Step 1:

\(N\) has \(N^{- 1}\), because \(N^{- 1} = N^*\), by the definition of unitary matrix.

So, \(N M N^{- 1}\) is valid.

Step 2:

We hereafter use the proposition that for any ring, the multiplications of any matrices over the ring are associative.

\((N M N^{- 1})^* = {N^{- 1}}^* M^* N^*\), by the proposition that the Hermitian conjugate of the product of any complex matrices is the product of the Hermitian conjugates of the constituents in the reverse order.

So, \((N M N^{- 1})^* N M N^{- 1} = {N^{- 1}}^* M^* N^* N M N^{- 1} = {N^{- 1}}^* M^* (N^* N) M N^{- 1} = {N^{- 1}}^* M^* I M N^{- 1} = {N^{- 1}}^* (M^* M) N^{- 1} = {N^{- 1}}^* I N^{- 1} = {N^{- 1}}^* N^{- 1} = I\), by the proposition that the inverse of any unitary matrix is unitary.

Likewise, \(N M N^{- 1} (N M N^{- 1})^* = N M N^{- 1} {N^{- 1}}^* M^* N^* = N M (N^{- 1} {N^{- 1}}^*) M^* N^* = N M I M^* N^*\), by the proposition that the inverse of any unitary matrix is unitary, \(= N (M M^*) N^* = N I N^* = N N^* = I\).

So, \((N M N^{- 1})^* = (N M N^{- 1})^{- 1}\).

So, \((N M N^{- 1})^*\) is unitary.


参考資料


<このシリーズの前の記事 | このシリーズの目次 | このシリーズの次の記事>